Cissé Cocoa Co.
Position: Demo Specialist - Field Marketing
Positions available in New York Metro, Boston Metro and Chicago Metro markets
Cissé Cocoa Co, makers of delicious cocoa-based treats for the mindful consumer, is looking for a dynamic and outgoing person to join our team. This person will be responsible for creating a brand experience that builds brand recognition, awareness and excitement while driving sales. The focus will be on store level execution and account development through sampling, building relationships with key store associates and leveraging these relationships to gain incremental display and merchandising opportunities. Helping to execute shelf fundamentals such as tagging, in stocks and national programming are also essential elements of success.
To build the Cissé Cocoa Co brand one sample at a time. Our goal is to gain new users, build brand awareness and increase product sales by in-store demo sampling and incremental merchandising placements.
- Experience with consumer promotions and field events
- Must be a self-starter, be punctual, reliable and professional
- Must have a car, smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos and daily access to a computer with email account, a printer and working internet connection
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be available to work most weekends
- Highly motivated to be a part of dynamic company with incredible products
- Excellent communication skills and no hesitations for striking up conversations
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task while creatively and effectively solving problems
- Attention to detail
- Remarkably outgoing personality -- willing to talk to anyone at any time
- Enjoy face-to-face contact with consumers
- Passion and dedication to the brand – must enjoy chocolate and be passionate about working with an mission-focused company!
- Engaging and educating consumers on the taste, quality, ingredients and sourcing practices of Cissé Cocoa Co.’s products
- Manage and build relationships with key store-level contacts in our key retailers within your region
- Actively promote the brand within retail stores by achieving and maintaining best practices in merchandising and increasing brand exposure by gaining incremental on and off shelf displays
- Execute in store demonstrations to increase trial, create more brand awareness and drive sales
- Identify influencers and key partners to help elevate consumer’s awareness of the Cissé brand and products in your region.
- Execute events, creating authentic and memorable brand impressions
- Provide tracking and reporting for all day to day activations
- Assists with social media content generation.
Email Jacque@cissecocoa.com with a resume & cover letter describing yourself and why you are a great fit for this position.